Guldstaden Women’s Shelter!
We are a religiously and politically independent non-profit organisation.
- We are a religiously and politically independent non-profit organisation.
- We offer emergency shelter for abused women and any children.
- We offer support and advice, by telephone and in person.
- We work towards a society free from violence against women and children.
- We work in a feminist spirit to change women’s lives by identifying and combating violence against women.
- We work to empower women and girls by strengthening their self-esteem and confidence.
- We are not an authority, we keep no records and women can be anonymous with us.
- We support women without any demands or hassle.
- Our employees and volunteers have signed a confidentiality agreement.
- We provide practical assistance to women, including help with contacting authorities.
- We support women in any meetings with the police, social services and even legal action.
- Our work is preventative in nature and we visit schools and workplaces to provide information about “Men’s domestic violence against women and children”.
- We participate in lectures and workshops to continually expand our knowledge.